• Baru Nonton online

  • Wednesday 16 November 2011

    Kamus bahasa gaul singkatan bhs.inggris

    AFAIK = As Far As I Know
    ASAP= As Soon As Possible
    BTW = By The Way

    CMIIW = Correct Me If I’m Wrong

    LTNC = Long Time No See

    OIC = Oh, I See
    OMG = Oh, My God
    OTOH = On The Other Hand

    CP = Cross-Posting
    OT = Off Topic
    OOT = Out Of Topic
    VOOT = Very Out Of Topic
    POV = Point Of View

    PS = Post Scriptum; PostScript
    SOL = Sorry, One Liner – kalau pesan anda pendek, cantumkan ini.

    FYI = For Your Information
    HTH = Hope That Helped/Hope This Helps
    IAC = In Any Case
    IIRC = If I Recall Correctly
    ASAP = As Soon As Posible

    IMO = In My Opinion
    IMHO = In My Humble Opinion (rarely: In My Honest Opinion)
    IMNSHO = In My Not-So-Humble Opinion
    IOW = In Other Words
    ISO = In Search Of

    LOL = Laughs Out Loud
    LMAO = Laughing My Ass Off
    ROTFL = Rolling On The Floor Laughing
    ROTFLMAO = Rolling On The Floor Laughing My Ass Off

    SSIA = Subject Says It All
    TBE = To Be Expected
    TBH = To Be Honest
    TWIMC = To Whom It May Concern
    TBYB = Try Before You Buy

    TMA = Take My Advice
    TIMTOWTDI = There Is More Than One Way To Do It
    TINALO = This Is Not A Legal Opinion
    TINAR = This Is Not A Recommendation

    TIA = Thanks In Advance
    TFTT = Thanks For The Thought
    TYVM = Thank You Very Much

    WOMBAT = Waste Of Money, Brains, And Time
    WBS = Write Back Soon
    WRT = With Regard To; With Respect To
    WYGIWYPF = What You Get Is What You Pay For
    WYSIWYG = What You See Is What You Get

    WTB = Want To Buy
    WTS = Want To Sell
    WTI = Want To Inform
    WTA = Want To Ask  
    danesurya 
    Newer Post Older Post Home
    " danesurya...".....pin BB 25AD58E2...

    Daftar isi

    Blog Archive

    Total Pageviews

    negara pengunjung

    free counters
     

    Follow

     

    Templates by Blog koplo | CSS3 by Danesurya | Powered by {D}Code & Blogger